1. Any information collected by Momentum Design will not be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes.
2. The information collected from customers during the ordering process is only used for the purposes of billing, administration, newsletters and supporting the products and services we deliver.
3. The information collected from our website is only used for website and traffic analysis and will not be used to approach website visitors.
4. In certain circumstances Momentum Design contracts out services to third parties in order to deliver a particular product such as domain name registration. In such cases, information will be passed on only to ensure delivery of those services. At all times, parties to which we contract services or disclose your personal information are either covered by contracts which protect your personal information or are subject to obligations which are substantially similar to our own.
5. Momentum Design maintains mailing lists for the purpose of providing updates and promotional information. Emails may be sent by us to customers or web visitors. Customers can at any time opt out of a mailing list by clicking an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails received.
7. Customers are responsible for any personal or private information contained within their website.
8. Momentum Design will endeavour to protect the confidentiality of customers’ information, account information and personal communications stored within our service and administration infrastructure.
9. By using our website and/or services, you consent to the collection and use of information by Momentum Design as specified above.