After a couple of decades of email scams, empty lottery promises, and ridiculous amounts of ‘I can help you reach your SEO goals’, I think it’s safe to say that the novelty of ‘you’ve got mail’ has well and truly worn off. Is it still a worthwhile tactic for business owners to pursue? The simple answer is yes.
1. IT’S A GREAT WAY TO GROW A DATA BASE – Email marketing software provides a fantastic platform to manage and grow your data base.
2. IT’S COST EFFECTIVE – Email marketing allows you to communicate with a large number of eager fans for a very small price.
3. IT’S INTEGRATED – The beauty of e-campaigns is that they are integrated easily with social media, especially Facebook.
4. IT’S AS FAST AS LIGHTNING – Let’s face it most marketing schemes can be slow to see results. Email marketing however has a response in anywhere between 1 and 3 days.
5. IT’S GLOBAL – There are no boundaries with email marketing, as long as your audience has an inbox, you can get amongst it.
6. IT’S INTERACTIVE – Email marketing is engaging and interactive. You can initiate campaigns using videos, graphics, music, a game, a joke or anything that will get your audience’s attention.
7. IT’S MEASURABLE – Email marketing campaigns are super easy to track and measure. Reporting software is available that accurately measures readership and engagement.
8. IT’S TARGETED – You can target a specific audience based on geography, age, income, or whatever information they are willing to divulge signing up.
9. IT’S PERSONAL – Email marketing allows you to personalise and greet every subscriber or potential customer. By sending out tailored e-campaigns, you’re able to build relationships and provide value to individual needs.
10. IT’S ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – The bonus of email marketing is that it is completely paperless – a win for Mother Earth.